Monday, November 1, 2010

Well, Hello, November!

How fast is this year flying by? It's insane! I know I haven't posted in a couple of days, weekends are rough for us over here. Once I can get my morning-sickness (STILL!) plagued behind off of the couch to get my camera I'll post some pictures of our failed trick or treat attempt and some cleaning before and afters using my Shaklee sample. That's a big IF though. Tony won't even let me stand or eat or move at this present point.

Not to ruin the upcoming post, but even though we didn't actually have much TOT'ing here (shooting for next year) I had the cutest little ladybug in town. Now she's rolling around on the living room rug digging out random things she's shoved under the couch. We're watching some Veggie Tales this morning, because who doesn't love VT's in the morning? And I'm not capable of doing much since Tony got a memo that he didn't give me too much morning sickness yesterday and he has to make up for it.

Perhaps later, if I'm not being too ambitious, I'll put on Audrey's new vintage zydeco (her new favorite genre of music - especially if it's in French) CD and clean and dance around with my princess. *Fingers crossed*.

How was every one's Halloween (or just another Sunday if Halloween was celebrated on a different day or you're just not into it)?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. That stinks :(

    We're also big VT fans in the morning. We did the same thing yesterday. It always keeps my boys content while I cook a big Sunday breakfast.

    ReplyDelete