Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Have Found Heaven

Or at least on a plate. If you are on a diet, are into healthy eating, or have a disdain for eating massive amounts of junk, ignore this post. Tony, however, craves chocolate like there is no tomorrow, so if you're like me, this post is for you.

In yesterday's post I raved about the goodness of the world's easiest pumpkin spice bread. I made it infinitely better last night.

"What is this wonderful secret?" you may ask. Melt caramel and chocolate on top. I did this with a milk chocolate caramel Ghirardelli square. Stuck it on top and put it in the microwave for 1 minute.

Oh. My. Goodness. This was great. I didn't take any pictures coz I ate it all. But trust me. Your taste buds will thank you, even if your waistline won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment