Friday, March 18, 2011

Too Good Not To Share

For Christmas my dad got me some hand-made organic soaps, teas, and various goodies. Right now I'm using a bar that looks and smells like chocolate. It even has marshmallows on top to make it look like some hot cocoa. It makes my whole bathroom smell like chocolate and I love that!

Well, the other night I was taking a bath and the hubs smelled my soap. He asked what it was made out of to smell like chocolate and I told him I didn't know. So to find out, my husband took the logical road.

Yes, that's right. My philosophy major, minister, lawyer husband licked the bar of soap! That's the only way to find out if it's really made of chocolate, right? The first lick proved inconclusive so he took another lick. Shortly after, he had the best reaction in.the.world! The reaction one would typically have when eating soap but coupled with a total surprised reaction.

Oh yeah, I'll be talking about this one forever!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha. That's pretty brave to lick the soap - I'll give him that!

    ReplyDelete