Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Everyone in the household dressed with some bit of green... except for my husband who is just a party pooper.

Here's a few shots of my sweet blessings in their festive gear... Tony may not be dressed in head-to-toe green, but it's hard to find clothes that he fits into. He's now mostly out of preemies, but depending upon the brand, newborn and 0-3 can either fit or be huge. I think he's in newborns here. But... it has a green stripe! And he had tummy time on a green blanket!



You'd never guess he was a preemie, huh? He was nothing but skin and bones, poor thing. Now he's my chunk-a-munk. I love it!



Auds wanted to lay down with him... he wasn't too sure about it. Probably because whenever she gets close she loves on him a little too much and he's not all about that.


Giving kisses. Sometimes her kisses end up more like CPR attempts than just gentle loves... Pardon the insanely messy floor. Someone thought it was festive to decorate with big foam puzzle pieces and blankets. I'm not naming names, but it's someone in this picture.



"Mommy... it's my nose." Yes, baby girl, it is.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I want to squeeze Tony's cheeks! And Audreys hair in that bow is so adorable. I can't wait until I have girl hair to style :)

    Tell Beau to quit being a party pooper. I hope you pinched him!!

    ReplyDelete