Thursday, March 17, 2011

The New Living Room Set Up... Sort Of

So, I re-did my living room after Tony was born coz I realized that all the baby contraptions took up too much space. I haven't really had a chance to take nice, natural light pictures to post. So, here are a couple of one-handed shots from sitting on the couch while nursing my little man. The couch is caddy-corner with a lamp and a terrific old farm house door behind it. I'll try to get better pictures soon, but at least here's something...


This is my "mudroom" area. Pardon the clothespins on the floor. I have no idea why Audrey scattered them about. The coat rack will eventually be stained mahogany like the rest of the furniture. The gate prevents runaways... or rather from our heavy door from hitting anyone in the head.


Here is our armoire... and random clothing items that Auds was playing with. Yes, I love my PBS news.


Before this chair was in the corner and the diaper changing station was here. Before before, it was an empty space where Auds; toys would accumulate. Now she has the entire living room for that!


And the diaper area with Tony's glider and my old shutter where I sort my mail. You can see part of the studio on the other side. Yes, I pick up when clients come.

I'll post a picture of the other side of the room, and hopefully better pictures of everything, when I get a chance. But this affords us way more room, and I like it... for now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of the walls! And the TV hutch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete