Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a Little Bit

I suppose in entering the blogosphere that I should introduce myself somewhat. I am a wife, a mother and a photographer. My husband and I have been together for 5 years and have an absolutely beautiful little girl named Audrey and a sure-to-be strapping young lad Anthony on the way. Maybe I'll post pictures of them soon.

We live in a tiny little town. My husband is an attorney, a minister in our local church and my assistant for weddings. He is my match in every way and I am so thankful for him. I look forward to our early morning prayer before starting our days. And our before he leaves work prayer, our devotions when he gets home at night, seeing him teach the Word, and watching him worship in church. I also love watching him play with our girl, wash the dishes and work out. But, that last part is just for my viewing pleasure. ;)

Our daughter is a bundle of energy and spunk wrapped up in sugar and spice. She's nearly two and is obsessed with anything having princesses, Veggie Tales, Elmo, books and animals. She also is enamored with her baby brother Tony. So much so that she even has her own ultrasound picture of him that she carries around to kiss and hug.

We don't know much about our son yet, except that he likes to spend his time in-utero practicing to be the next next football or soccer star and is a very picky baby already.

I am just a woman trying to make it through this world without screwing things up completely. I spend my days with my beautiful girl, my nights editing photos, and my weekends traveling around taking photos of everything from newborns to weddings. When I'm not doing those things, you can find me in church or loving my husband (or asking him to scratch my back, he's just so good at that).

Here I suppose I'll write about what I can, when I can. It might be funny, serious, topical or just bragging about what a wonderful life God has blessed me with. And decorating, organization, cleaning, recipes, and other stuff might make it on here, too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment