Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

I meant to post this yesterday, but blogger was giving me fits. Our church had a family fun day for the 4th a day early and we had a blast! I could show you the pictures I took of everyone as church photographer, but you just want to see my babies, right?


Checking out crawfish holes.


"How do you work this thing?"

"Like this?"

"Cheese!"

Look at that chunk!

Chewing HARD on his fingers.

All.the.time.

Stealing Honey's Gatorade. Her shirt was completely orange!

My dreamy, handsome men.

Little ladies man.

Stealing Mommy's lemons to make...

Her own lemonade!

She really did drink it.

Isn't she adorable?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she is! And I love the dress - I'm assuming you made it too!

    It's hard to believe Tony was born early, because he's such a big boy now! He is such a cutie-pie!

    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete