Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Play Day

A friend of mine owns an indoor play center a couple of towns away. I've seen her clean, so I'm not too worried about the germs. If it had been a seedy place and I didn't know the owner, then absolutely not. But, it's the same place that we had Auds' birthday party and where she had taken classes so I'm okay with it.

They have an open play time where you can come in, pay for the kid to play, and stay in the nice, safe, air conditioned place as long as you want to. Amen.

Typically, Auds runs around like crazy and TB either sleeps or lays down. He's been sitting since the beginning of the month now, so I decided to let him play, too.

There is this circular thing on wheels that I stuck him in. He LOVED it!

Woo-hoo!!!

Ooooh, what's that over there, Mommy?

Here he is declaring his love for it and playing with the balls that his sister threw in for him to play.

And this is what happens when Auds realizes that it moves.

It was a fun day. I love these kids.

1 comment: