Friday, July 29, 2011

Sneaky Sneaky

My daughter amazed me last night. Seriously, she's too smart for her own good. We treated some friends to Chik-fil-a last night and I got a large lemonade because I was incredibly thirsty. I had only drank about 1/4 of it before having to nurse, entertain, what have you. When I came back, it was gone.

I knew my daughter was behind it, but I didn't know how good. She swiped my drink, put it in her grocery basket and covered it up with other items. This enabled her to carry it around in front of my nose without me noticing it. She'd take it into various rooms to drink it, cover it back up, and go about her way. It wasn't until I saw a drip trail behind her that I suspected anything.

I must say, I was pretty impressed. It was good.

1 comment:

  1. lol

    Lemonade sounds good right now. I might need to go get some!

    ReplyDelete