Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Sewing Thing

Is a fantastic way to bond with my little princess! I wish I had memories like this with my mom. Well, I wish I had positive memories or domestic memories, but that's another day.

Since I set up the sewing machine last night after she went to bed, Auds was all excited to see it when she woke up this morning. She even begged me to sew her something before cooking breakfast.

So, we pulled up some chairs and made a dress together. It was adorable. And she put it on and modeled it while I made breakfast.

It also inspired her that we needed to take a trip to the zoo because...


It was zebra print. :) She's such a little diva. And we also made a Fourth of July one tonight when we got back because she needs an outfit for the holiday. I love that I'll be able to teach her this stuff since I never learned when I was younger. Bonding and impartation, can't beat it!

2 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute and the look on her face is priceless. Love it! I can't wait until my daughter is a little older so we can do these kind of projects together.

    ReplyDelete