Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Princess Boogers

My sweet little angel is the biggest Miss Priss ever. She loves all things princess, pink, sparkly, girly and anything else like that. For the past two days we haven't been able to leave the house, yes this includes going to church, without her princess crown and princess wand. This is in addition to her purse that she carries around full of baby dolls. Everyday she wants to wear a pretty flowy dress as opposed to a jean skirt and t shirt and has to have a bow in her hair even when it's a stay at home kind of day.

I must admit, it's absolutely stinking adorable. Surely you can imagine my surprise when my girly girl has become obsessed with boogers lately. Yes, you read that correctly. Boogers. She loves them.

The other day when my husband was changing her pants, she matter of factly touched her nose, stated that it was a nose, and continued on to "Pick your boogers. Pick your boogers. Pick your boogers." I'm not sure where that came from. But it got better. After she stopped talking about picking her boogers, she busted out with "Spread the boogers! Spread the boogers! Spread the boogers!" and rubbed her fingers all over her face.

Oy.

And just now as we're hanging out on the couch, she was again playing with her nose and said "Mommy, I squeak it." Squeaks it like she does her rubber ducky.

Double Oy.

But it's hilarious. Not that mom's want to admit that their children play with their noses, but I will have to see if I can catch a picture of her in a dress, a bow, a crown, a wand, a purse with her finger shoved up somewhere. It's a sight to behold.

1 comment:

  1. It must be the age. David is obsessed with his nose right now too. And I have even caught him eating the content. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete