Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh - New Pork Chop Recipe

It's so easy peasy - which you can't beat when you're pregnant and have a toddler.

Cut up mushrooms and garlic. Add onions if you fancy. I LOVED onions and cooked with them in everything until I got pregnant. Tony HATES onions. Just the smell of onion powder makes me sick. So it was just mushrooms and garlic for us.

Put your pork chops in.

Add your veggies.

Smother in organic creamy soup - the kind that you use for cooking. It can be whatever flavor floats your boat. I used mushroom and garlic. Fancy that.

Drench that in some stock. I always, always, always have stock on hand. If I'm cooking with the crock pot, stock is in there 9 times out of 10.

Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve with rice. Rice is another staple in our house. We eat rice and gravy and meat all the time.

There you go. Quick, easy, and yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment