Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day, all you moms out there!!

Words cannot describe how truly, truly blessed I am in all aspects of my life and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. Only since I've had kids have I even had a glimpse of an understanding of how great His love for us is. I would lay down my life for my kids, and that's what He did for me -- robed Himself in flesh and died for my sins. And He loves my kids and me more than I love my kids. It's truly unfathomable. It's amazing. And I'm indebted.

My wonderful hubby (and kids) got me "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" -- I've read 8 chapters already -- and yummy cupcakes from a local specialty cupcake bakery. I got a chocolate cinnamon, a white chocolate, a red velvet and a chocolate peanut butter cup. :)

Today we had great church and went to the zoo for some family time and renewed our membership.

Lately, I've been reorganizing the house (yet again and I'll post pictures soon), fighting off sicknesses that keep attacking my sweet family, supporting and making plans to work with local businesses who make American-made products (I'll be doing photo shoots and catalog pictures), growing spiritually and chasing around a toddler getting her to the potty without an accident.

One of the ladies I'll be working with is creating clothing from the ground up. She's growing her cotton right now and has a spinning wheel and loom where she'll make her fabric and she's then going to make that into articles of clothing. AMAZING! I'm privileged (and embarrassed since I can't even sew at all) to know her.

We're having Selah week at our church, which means no choir practice, no musician's practice, no ministry meetings or anything like that so I should have a chance to take and post pictures and catch up.

1 comment: