Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Still Here

I know I haven't posted in a bit, but I'm still here. Between church, getting things together with starting my business back again and having two littles, things have been crazy. I've been singing, teaching, praying, editing, designing, meeting, selling, playing, running, and cleaning more accidents than I can count (the downside to potty learning - when the kid doesn't want to wear diapers and takes them off and runs around the house and then makes messes because they're having jealousy issues). There was also a bug that went around that both Honey and Auds got.

But, I'm still alive! I hope to go to a new farmer's market tomorrow between a day of client meetings, yard work and photo editing, so If I can remember to pack my camera at 6:30 in the morning, I'll take pictures.

However, after two client meetings, two soon to happen phone conferences, making homemade pizza and stripping diapers tonight... I'm not making any promises. ;) Mama likes her sleep, yo.


1 comment: