Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Alive!

My house(s) are covered in boxes and things are here there and everywhere. I've got two kids with fevers, one screaming right now (her daddy's tending to her, I'm not neglectful). I'll be spending the rest of the night packing coz the big and final move is Wednesday. 25.15 hours from now. That's how long I have to get this place livable-ish for the next person.

But, I just wanted to say that I'm alive.

These past few weeks have been wrapped up in packing, packing, packing and, uh, more packing. Taking a trip to the zoo coz to get away from the boxes. The kids accompanying me on an engagement shoot and an al fresco lunch of maque choux there. Making slides out of the boxes. Play dates to get away from said boxes. Birthday parties, church activities, and general all around craziness. In addition to slowly moving things over to the new house. Not to mention the fact that my husband is working at the firm like crazy and I've been booked since the end of August and this train ain't stopping until December.

I have pictures on my iphone of all of these and will upload when things calm down. That'll happen soon, right? Please tell me that'll happen soon? Oh, and tell me that the dust bunnies will move out on their own and the resident country spiders will move their webs from my windows (the tops of which are a good few feet above my head... I'm not that lousy of a housekeeper) before I move.

What's that? No, they won't. Well, that's no fun.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing! If I lived closer I would come help you pack or watch your kids while you got stuff done. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete